Catering to road trippers and staycationers eager to travel with their four-legged friends in tow, your favourite Edinburgh boutique hotel is now launching its inaugural dog-friendly package! So stay in one of our Cosy Wee Double Or Luxury King Double in Hampton House and in line with our home-away-from-home ethos, every need will be taken care of. From an in-room doggy bed, bowl and treats to a glass of paw-secco on arrival, you will immediately feel at home and can now travel light without worry.
The Dunstane Houses generous layout includes both the Hampton House garden and Dunstane House’s lawn terrace across the road, which will get our furry little friends plenty of space to run around or enjoy an alfresco drink altogether. Dogs are also welcome to join breakfast, dinner or drinks in the Hampton House conservatory.
Beyond our little corner of Edinburgh, our beautiful city has lots of lovely green space so take a short 20-minute stroll to the Princes Street Gardens or, for the true adventurers, discover the best view of the city atop Arthur’s Seat. Why not head back to the hotel via the Water of Leith walkway and reward yourself – and your pup- with afternoon tea (featuring doggy treats) or our very own DunGin & Tonic on the terrace?
Our Dogs at the Dunstane offer includes the following:
- One night in an individually designed room
- Full Scottish breakfast in the morning
- Doggy bed
- Doggy bowl and treats
- Glass of paw-secco on arrival
Prices start from £224.00 per night in a Cosy Wee Double at Hampton House including breakfast for two and a £30 supplement for dogs.
Restrictions for our furry friends:
- Only a designated few of our Cosy Wee Doubles in Hampton and Luxury Kings in Hampton allow dogs so please do not be disappointed if our dog friendly rooms are booked up but we are showing availability.
- Dogs only allowed in the dog friendly rooms, our conservatory in Hampton House and our gardens in both houses
- Dogs must not be left alone in the room. Breakfast and any other meals required can be organised in our conservatory or our gardens
- Dogs must be supervised and kept under control at all times
- Dogs stay at the owners responsibility and 1 dog per room