Why book direct
- Best rates – we’re never cheaper elsewhere
- Free room upgrades for stays of 3 nights or more (Nov–Mar)
- Bottle of Joseph Perrier champagne with suite bookings
- Flexible cancellation policy
- Reduced rates for local attractions
There’s no better guide to the real Scotland than a true, dirk-carrying Highlander, and our friend Andy comes straight out of the 18th century – complete full Jacobite kit including Lallybroch plaid, swords, dirks, targe, pistols, and flintlock musket.
Under his guidance (and armed protection), you’ll discover some of Scotland’s most infamous sites, gaining inside knowledge of Outlander filming locations (after all, Andy himself appeared in it).
The package includes:
Prices start at £399 per person for two nights in a Cosy Wee Double
*Photo credit – ‘Find Her in the Highlands’Enquire
Terms and conditions
Please note this break is subject to Andy's availability so must be booked directly with the hotel –
give us as much notice as possible to avoid disappointment. Suites are also available.
Full payment required on booking