Why book direct
- Best rates – we’re never cheaper elsewhere
- Free room upgrades for stays of 3 nights or more (Nov–Mar)
- Bottle of Joseph Perrier champagne with suite bookings
- Flexible cancellation policy
- Reduced rates for local attractions
An experience fit for a Queen. Enjoy the best of Dunstane Houses and Edinburgh this Summer.
Served in the Ba’ Bar every day, our afternoon tea is a delicious spread of freshly prepared sandwiches, cakes baked in the Dunstane kitchen and fluffy scones slathered with locally made jam and Scottish cream. Wash it down with our your choice from our selection of fine teas, a glass of champagne or raid our artisan gin selection and make it a Hendrick’s G&Tea. We’ll even pop a slice of cucumber in the cup.
We are delighted to bring you a choice of teas selected forus by the Tea Lovers’ Company. Founded in St Andrews in 2012, the company produces fine whole-leaf teas in biodegradable pyramid bags and passes all profits on to educational charities. The name thus the company’s mission: to serve up a great cup of tea and give a little TLC to those who most need it.Book a Table