Why book direct
- Best rates – we’re never cheaper elsewhere
- Free room upgrades for stays of 3 nights or more (Nov–Mar)
- Bottle of Joseph Perrier champagne with suite bookings
- Flexible cancellation policy
- Reduced rates for local attractions
It is commonly known that wine can be matched with many foods to enhance the flavour profiles and we, at the Dunstane houses, believe the same applies for good whisky! Single malt whiskys and their hugely complex characters, can be paired with many different foods.
In this tasting you will sample 3 single malt whiskys each paired with a different Scottish cheese.
Terms and conditions
Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months, are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or credit. No change is available upon redemption. All services must be prebooked, require redemption of the voucher before take-up and are subject to availability. Lost, stolen or destroyed vouchers will be exchanged or refunded only at the discretion of the hotel and with proof of purchase provided. Cancellation within 48 hours of a booking will render the voucher null and void.