Why book direct
- Best rates – we’re never cheaper elsewhere
- Free room upgrades for stays of 3 nights or more (Nov–Mar)
- Bottle of Joseph Perrier champagne with suite bookings
- Flexible cancellation policy
- Reduced rates for local attractions
An experience fit for a Queen. Enjoy the best of Dunstane Houses and Edinburgh this Summer.
So, you’ve got 7 days in Scotland? Stay at The Dunstane Houses as your home for the duration to see the best of both City and Country; daily drives to other parts of Scotland, you lucky thing – it’s time to embrace Scotland’s capital! When in Edinburgh – explore brilliant museums, fascinating historical attractions and stunning architecture with our Edinburgh travel itinerary. Much of Edinburgh city centre is classed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and you might just sense the distinct air of mystery and intrigue. It really is one of the best cities on the planet and we know you are going to love it! Coupled with daily drives to the countryside and surrounding towns to experience the best of Scotland. Why not choose to take along a Dunstane picnic?
Your stay includes:
• 7 nights’ accommodation in Dunstane House or Hampton House
• Full Scottish breakfast each morning
• Afternoon tea in the Ba’ Bar included on one day – enhanced with our own DunGin & tonic
• 3 course dinner in our Ba’ Bar and Lounge included on two evenings
• Cosy valour bathrobes and slippers
• Complimentary WiFi and parking
Needing some inspiration on how you can spend your week in Bonnie Scotland? Look no further than our perfect 7-day itinerary for those looking to explore Scotland while using Edinburgh as their base.Enquire
Terms & Conditions
7-nights for the price of 5 - from £295.00 per room per night for 5 nights and receive 2 nights completely FREE based on two people sharing a Cosy Wee Double. We have Luxury King Rooms and Orkney Suites available too. Available for stays until 31st March 2022, excludes festive/New Year dates and other peak dates. Tickets to attractions are extra.
Free cancellation up to 10am 7 days prior to arrival.
Only bookable directly with hotel on 0131 337 6169 or email [email protected]